1. How to order?
a. View all products here and add to cart.
b. Check out, and we will send an invoice to the email provided.
c. Send the proof of your payment to email@example.com.
d. Once we confirm your order, we will respond to you with the pick-up date/time and other details.
Note: If no proof of payment will be made the day before the pick-up date, it will be considered unpaid and will not be fulfilled.
2. What are the modes of payment?
We only allow cashless payments through the following channels:
b. Online Bank Transfers (Unionbank, Eastwest Bank, or BPI Family)
3. How will be the products be delivered?
You can book a third party courier or personally pick-up your order near West Ave. Quezon City. Full address and contact details will be given once payment has been made.
4. Do you have cut-off for orders?
We do not have a cut-off for orders, feel free to place your order anytime!
5. When can I expect my order?
We require 2 days allowance before you can pick-up your order. This ensures that you will get the best quality as the food products need resting time in order for the flavors to develop properly.
6. Is there a schedule for pick-up?
Pick-ups are available from Mondays to Saturdays, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
7. What is the average shelf life of your products?
- Baklava - up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator
- Galatopita - up to 5 days in the refrigerator
- Savoury Pies - up to 5 days in the refrigerator